A wife to award-winning writer Annabel Crabb, Jeremy Storer is an Australian Lawyer who is working as the senior lawyer at Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).
In fact, Jeremy Storer is the celebrity Spouse of an Australian TV host, political journalist, and commentator who is one of the most beloved names in Australian political journalism.
|Profession||Celebrity Spouse, Lawyer|
|Parents||Father: Brian, Mother: Jennifer|
|Children||Elliott Storer, Audrey Storer, Kate Storer|
My father in law Brian Storer died yesterday, peacefully. A lovely man, jazz fiend, great doctor, father, and “Papa” to our children. RIP.
— Annabel Crabb (@annabelcrabb) October 11, 2015
10 Facts About Jeremy Storer
- Unlike her wife, Jeremy Storer has not been embraced on Wiki’s page. But, we have gathered much information and placed it here.
- His age is 48 years of age as of now as he was born in the year 1972. But, his birthday is not known.
- Jeremy Storer joined Twitter in February 2009 but has not tweeted since then. He has 72 followers and 85 followings under the username @jeremystorer.
- Regarding his family, he one of five children of Brian Storer and Jennifer Storer. His father was a GP and his mother was a school teacher.
- He is the brother of Tim Storer who is a former Australian politician who served as a senator for South Australia.
- Jeremy Storer was born in Loxton, South Australia. So, he belongs to Australian nationality.
- As per honey.nine.com.au, he attended the University of Adelaide Law School. He undertook Bachelor of Arts (Hons) and Bachelor of Laws (Hons).
- Prior to coming fame as Annabel Crabb’s husband, he is also a Media and Entertainment Lawyer who is working as a senior lawyer at Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).
- Moving Towards his net worth and earnings, the actual figure is yet to be disclosed as of now. However, we’ll be uploading this tab as soon as it’s available.
- He and his famous TV host and political journalist wife, Annabel Crabb is a happily married couple. In fact, the couple is blessed with 3 children’s named Kate, Aubrey, and Elliot.