Joe Woodward is the English man who was engaged to famous Youtuber Niomi Smart. You might have heard the rumor of Niomi Smart and Joe Woodward separating predicted by fans after Niomi was seen without her wedding ring. Unfortunately, the sad news is the couple has separated and Niomi has officially announced the decision. The reason behind this bold decision has not been revealed by the Youtuber Niomi Smart.
|Profession||Chief Marketing Officer|
|Parents||Clive Woodward and Jyane Williams|
|Education||Bachelors Degree in Arts from University of Exeter.|
Niomi and Joe were in a relationship for years and in December 2019 they were engaged. This engagement could not turn into a lifelong relationship and they could not turn the relationship into marriage. Niomi was absent from social media recently and she wrote on her blog that she was not feeling good. Niomi also stated that the decision was mutual.
10 facts on Joe Woodward
- Joe is the son of Clive Woodward and his father is a former rugby player and coach. Joe’s mother’s name is Jyane Williams.
- Joe completed his Bachelors’s Degree in Arts from the University of Exeter.
- Nothing has been mentioned about Joe’s age so we cannot say anything about his birthday.
- Joe Woodward works as a Chief Marketing Officer for Rajasthan Royals. Currently, he is working in India.
- Joe was born in a city in the United Kingdom and he was raised there with his parents. Joe was influenced by his father towards sports.
- Joe Woodward is now the Ex-Boyfriend of Niomi Smart and he has not revealed his new relationship status.
- Joe is active on Instagram with user name joewoodward13 and he has 43.3 K followers.
- Nothing has been mentioned about his height on the Internet so we cannot say how tall he is.
- About his previous jobs, Joe worked as a Client Partner for PepsiCo.
- Joe has been earning quite well. However, nothing has been mentioned about his net worth on the internet.