The 72 years old John Podesta is one of the well-known American personalities. He is a former political consultant who served as the White House Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton from 1998 to 2001.
His political career started in 1972 when he served for George McGovern’s unsuccessful presidential campaign. Also, during 2014-2015, John served as a counselor to President Barack Obama. Furthermore, he is the founder and former president of the Center for American Progress, but since 2011, he has been serving as its counselor and chairman. Similarly, he is also the visiting Professor of Law at the Georgetown University Law Center.
Quick Facts: Who Is John Podesta Wife? Details On Family, Children and Net Worth
|Birthday||January 8, 1949|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||John David Podesta Sr. and Mary (née Kokoris)|
|Education||Knox College (BA) Georgetown University (JD)|
“This is climate day. This is jobs day. He’s no longer asking what do we have to give up, he’s asking the question, ‘What do we need to build?'”
—@johnpodesta on the executive actions signed by @POTUS today to tackle the climate crisis and build back better pic.twitter.com/3Pra4WysAf
— Climate Power (@ClimatePower) January 27, 2021
10 Facts On John Podesta
- Born in the year 1949, John Podesta is 72 years of age. He celebrates his birthday on January 8 every year.
- He was born to parents John David Podesta Sr. and Mary (née Kokoris) in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. Moreover, he has an elder brother, Toney Podesta.
- Similarly, the counselor was born in a multi-racial family, his father is an Italian-American, and his mother is a Greek-American.
- How tall is John Podesta? John stands at a decent height of 5 feet and 9 inches and has maintained a fit built.
- Speaking of his wife, John Podesta is married to his wife, Mary Podesta. The couple got married in the year 1978.
- Where is he now? John Podesta and Mary are blessed with 3 children, and the family is currently residing in Washington DC.
- According to his Wikipedia bio, the political consultant graduated with B.A. from Knox College and earned his Juris Doctor degree from Georgetown University.
- Furthermore, he is an insightful person who has worked in the White House with various eminent personalities like Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, and many more.
- John Podesta’s primary source of revenue comes from being a political consultant and various online portals claim his net worth to be in millions. However, we are not sure about the exact figure of his salary or net worth.
- Lastly, if we have to talk about his involvement in social media, John is available only on Twitter. He joined the platform in 2013.