Jon Robin is an American Playwright, screenwriter, television producer, actor. He was born in LA in a traditional Jew family but spent most of his young age in South Africa and Brazil. Then he returned to The States and attended Beverly Hills High School. After completing his Highschool, instead of going to college he worked for a bookstore.
Jon has written books like Other Desert Cities, Mizlansky/Zilinsky, The End of the Day, The Film Society, Ten Unknowns, and Three Hotels. He has earned much success and popularity because of his writings. To learn more about Jon’s writing, also check out his IMDb profile.
|Name||Jon Robin Baitz|
|Birthday||November 4, 1961,|
|Height||6 ft 2 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Education||Beverly Hills High School|
10 Facts On Jon Robin
- Jon Robin was born on November 4, 1961, in Los Angeles, California, US. He is 58 years old as of 2020.
- Jon has above average height, to be exact, he measures 6 feet 2 inches tall which is equivalent to 1.89 meters.
- Talking about relationships, Jon’s most famous relationship was with Joe Mantello which started in 1990 and ended after 12 years. He is currently rumored to be in a relationship with Leon Avelino who is a graphic novel publisher.
- His ex-partner Joe Mantello is a famous, award-winning actor and director, known for his works on Broadway.
- Information regarding Jon’s net worth from various sources seems to be conflicting but no matter what is the exact approximation, we know that it is in millions.
- He has also worked in movies like Last summer in Hampton, One Fine Day, Maze, People I know, Hollywood Dream, Brother & Sister, etc.
- Jon has his own Wikipedia page and information about him can also be found from various other online resources.
- He is an American citizen. He currently lives in New York city.
- His father’s name is Edward Baitz.
- Jon does not seem to be very interested in social media, he has not maintained much of an online presence with his social media outlets.