Jonathan Cahn is a Jewish Messianic pastor who had written a novel called, ‘The Harbinger’ in which he compared the attack on September 11 to ancient Israel and the United States. He was born in 1959 and is 60/61 years old. He was born to a holocaust refugee’s family and became a Messianic Jew at the age of 20.
He has also brought his other books like ‘the Shemitah’,’The Book of Mysteries’ and ‘The Paradigm‘ to the market. Jonathan is currently working as the head of the Beth Israel worship center. Jonathan believes that the worship center is not targeted only to Jews but anybody could go to the center.
|Name||Jonathan David Cahn|
10 Facts on Jonathan Cahn
- He was born in 1959 to a holocaust refugee’s family.
- He is currently working as a Jewish Messianic pastor of the Beth Israel worship center.
- He had written a book ‘The Harbinger’ where he compared the attack s and the destruction on ancient Israel and the US.
- He also had written three other books from which ‘The Paradigm‘ came to the hype and made itself to 5th rank on the New York Times best-seller.
- His recent book ‘The Oracle: Jubilean Mysteries Unveiled’ was published in 2019.
- He got married to Renata Armengol. There is no information about her on the web.
- He seems to be active in social media. He has a personal YouTube channel whose net worth is around $54,000.
- He constantly shares his streaming links to his Instagram and Twitter. He has a total of 2 million followers including Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- There is not much information about his personal life and children despite having a Wiki profile.
- He believes that anybody can come to the worship center and is not targetted for only Jews.