The Self-styled professor against political correctness, Jordan Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist. He has gained widespread popularity for his views regarding cultural and political issues. Apart from that, he also has a Youtube channel under the name Jordan B Peterson where he posts a wide range of content and has 3.26M subscribers.
Additionally, Peterson also had a serious health problem back in 2016 when he suffered from a severe autoimmune reaction to food. He stopped eating vegetables and continued eating only beef in order to control severe depression and the effects of autoimmune disorder.
|Birthday||June 12, 1962|
|Parents||Father: Walter Mother: Deverley|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||University of Alberta, McGill University|
|Youtube||Jordan B Peterson|
Book for sale here: https://t.co/3QGOAEmoa3
“During a tense town hall, staff cried and expressed dismay with the publishing giant’s decision to publish ‘Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life.'”https://t.co/hFBJPS2SmA
— Mikhaila Peterson (@MikhailaAleksis) November 24, 2020
10 Facts About Jordan Peterson
- A clinical psychologist, Jordan Peterson has already been featured on Wikipedia’s page. However, these listed 10 facts will certainly help you know better.
- Jordan Bernt Peterson who is known as Jordain Peterson was born on June 12, 1962. So, he is 58 years of age as of 2020.
- Hailing straight from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Jordan Peterson holds Canadian nationality.
- Regarding his academics, he completed a B.A. in political since from the University of Alberta. And, he received M.A. and Ph. D in clinical psychology from McGill University.
- Talking about Jordain’s marital status, he is married to his wife Tammy Roberts in 1989. He and Tammy are blessed with a daughter and a son.
- Likewise, in Jordan Peterson’s family, his father’s name is Walter Peterson who was a school teacher, and his mother’s name is Beverley Peterson who was a librarian. He has two younger siblings.
- Currently, Jordan Peterson is available on Twitter since December 2009. He has 1.7M followers and 112 followings under the username @jordanbpeterson.
- Jordan is making headlines lately as his staff, Penguin Random House, have voiced their concerns about his upcoming book which is to be released in 2021.
- Moreover, as per his Twitter bio, he is also a professor of Psychology at the University of Toronto.
- According to celebritynetworth.com, Jordan Peterson has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2020. However, his salary figure will be uploaded soon as it’s available.