Don Willett is a Circuit Judge for the fifth circuit of the United States of appeal. On August 24, 2005, he was appointed as a justice of the Supreme court in Texas. He was appointed as a governor of Texas state as there was a vacancy for the seat and he was appointed by President Donald Trump.
Don Willett was a candidate for the election in 2005 but he got defeated by few votes. His name was even in the Ballot of the general election 2016 but he again got defeated. He has received many awards for his hard work. Among them, he has received the Austin Under 40 Award for Government and Public Affairs and Legal Services Award in Faith and Integrity.
10 Facts on Don Willett:
- Don Willett was born on July 16, 1966, in Talty, Texas, United States. At the present time, his age is 54 years old.
- He is married and he has a beautiful wife whose name is Tiffany Willett. He was married since 2000.
- About his parents, he is the son of Doris Morrie Willett but detailed information about his parents is not revealed.
- Don Willett with his wife have three children, they are Jacob Noble, Genevieve Elizabeth, Shane-David Gabriel.
- Although he has been earning a lot from his profession, he has not unveiled his salary and his net worth.
- Don Willett along with his wife and children, has been following Christianity.
- He and his wife have been married for 20 years and they seem to have a good relationship with each other.
- Don Willett is available on his Wikipedia beside that he is even active on his Twitter, Instagram, and on Facebook as well.
- He completed his study from Forney High School, Duke University, and Baylor University.
- Don Willett has been living happily with his family in Texas.