Do you know who is Raymond Gruender is? Raymond W. Gruender, simply known as Raymond Gruender is a famous American politician and Circuit judge. As of 2020, he works as a US Circuit Judge for the US Court of Appeals for the Eight Circuit.
|Birthday||July 5, 1963|
|Age||57 years old|
He was appointed in the US Circuit Court back on June 5, 2005, by former US President George W. Bush. As one of the most celebrated Circut judges from the US, Raymond has been in the media outlets a number of times.
Still, this US Circut Judge has managed the hide the detail of his marriage, wife, family, children. Find out some lesser-known facts about Raymond Gruender here.
On @realdonaldtrump‘s SCOTUS contender list: Raymond Gruender of Missouri, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit https://t.co/OKAcFo39IK
— Lindsay Wise (@lindsaywise) June 27, 2018
10 Facts on Raymond Gruender
- To all cord-cutters wondering who is Raymond Gruender, Raymond W. Gruender is a federal judge on the United States. He is a US Circuit Judge appointed at the US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit by George W. Bush.
- He was appointed by former US President W. Bush in June 2005.
- This US national does not seem fond of social media like Instagram and Twitter.
- He was born into a St. Louisiana, Missouri based family. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white.
- The identity of his father and mother is not public.
- He was born in the year 1963 and his birthday falls on the 5th of July. So, his age is 57 years old.
- He has three degrees namely Bachelor of Arts, Juris Doctor, and Master of Business Administration. He attended Washington University, Missouri.
- Aged 57, Raymond is likely a married man, enjoying his life with a gorgeous American wife and their children. He has chosen to keep his family detail out of the reach of the media.
- Regarding his net worth and annual earnings, the details are still under review.
- This US federal judge is a huge supporter of the Republican political party.