Who is Kamakaze? Kamakaze is an English musical artist who is known for rap songs. He has released more than 5 music albums already. The rapper has been active as a musical artist since 2013.
As a footballer, he started his career in the youth system at Leicester City. Moreover, he has also represented England on an International platform. He was called up to the England national C team for an International Challenge Trophy match against the Estonia under-23 team.
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)|
Kamakaze is one of the most authentic English rappers who has a unique way with words. He is best known for his album, Memories Over Money. Here are a few interesting facts to know about him.
10 Facts on Kamakaze
- Kamakaze is an English rapper and musical artist famous for his latest album, Memories Over Money.
- Despite his immense popularity, Kamakaze is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- As of now, Kamakaze is 27 years old. He was born and raised in Leicester, England.
- The rapper celebrates his birthday on November 12 every year. He is a Scorpio by the zodiac sign.
- Moving on, his real name is Matt Robinson. He uses the name Kamakaze for his musical career.
- Kamakaze stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) and weighs around 80 kg. He has curly brown hair and a white skin tone.
- However, the rapper is not dating anyone at the moment. He doesn’t have a girlfriend.
- The multi-talented man has made big money from his career. Unfortunately, his net worth and other financial details are under review for now.
- Besides, Kamakaze used to be a footballer. He played for the youth academy side of Leicester City. His contract expired in 2012 and he started rapping ever since.
- You can find him on Instagram as “Kamakazelc.” He has amassed over 30k followers on his account.