Keke Coutee is a football player in the National Football League (NFL). Coutee plays for the Houston Texans as their wide receiver. Keke is committed to Texas Tech University over Tulsa, Houston, Texas, Oklahoma, ad Louisville.
Keke was drafted in the 2018 NFL Draft’s fourth round by the Houston Texans. Coutee signed a four-year deal with the team on May 11, 2018. Keke Coutee has been named as one of the most promising players on the team.
Quick Facts: Keke Coutee Age And Height: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||January 14, 1997|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Football wide receiver|
|Education||Texas Tech University|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Keke Coutee
- Who is Keke Coutee? He is an NFL player who plays for the Houston Texans. The full name of the footballer is Key’Vantanie Coutee.
- Keke Coutee was born on January 14, 1997. His current age is 24 years, and Keke’s zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Coutee was born and raised in Lufkin, Texas, USA. Keke’s nationality is American, and his ethnicity is African-American.
- Keke Coutee’s total salary is $2,720,000, and he earned more than $729k as a prorated bonus, reports Over The Cap. Keke’s net worth is still under investigation and is yet to be disclosed.
- Coutee has 42.9k followers on his Instagram account. The account has 43 posts as of January 2021.
- Keke joined Twitter in December 2012. He has 15.7k followers and over 11.2k tweets on the social media platform.
- Keke Coutee’s height is 5 feet 11 inches or 1.8 m, and he weighs around 82 kg or 180 lb.
- The American football wide receiver lives a pretty private life. Keke Coutee has kept the details about his girlfriend and relationship away from the media.
- Coutee has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. The page details his biography, career graphs, college, and professional career. Keke Coutee’s NFL statistics are also present on his Wikipedia page.
- Keke went to Lufkin High School, where he played football. He decided to go to Texas Tech University and played for the Texas Tech Red Raiders.