Kevin Cramer is an American Politician and a member of the Republican Party. He was elected as the junior United States Senator in 2019 for North Dakota.
Cramer started his political career in 1991 as the youngest Republican party chair of North Dakota.
Quick Facts: Kevin Cramer Wife And Family: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||January 21, 1961|
|Children||Isaac Cramer, Ian Cramer, Abel Cramer, Rachel Cramer, Annie Cramer|
10 Facts About Kevin Cramer
- Many people are interested in finding out “Who is Kevin Cramer?” He is a U.S. senator from North Dakota, born on January 21, 1961, in Rolette, North Dakota. He studied B.A. at Concord University and pursued his political career shortly after graduating.
- Kevin Cramer and his wife Kris Cramer has been married since 1986. They had 5 children together.
- Kevin Cramer lost his second-oldest son Isaac Cramer in 2018 due to an addiction to alcohol. He was adopted by Cramer from his wife’s first marriage.
- He adopted 3-year-old Abel after the death of Isaac’s ex-girlfriend Jessica was murdered by her abusive husband. Including Abel, Cramer has 5 grandchildren in his family.
- Kevin Cramer’s basic salary is $174,000 and his net worth is $419,511 (as of 2012). His net worth in 2021 is not revealed.
- Kevin Cramer follows the Christian religion.
- His Twitter handle is ‘@SenKevinCramer’, he is quite vocal on his political opinions and regularly shares updates to 27.6K followers (as of February 5) on the platform.
- He started working on political campaigns immediately after graduating from Concordia University, he made history by getting elected as the youngest state party chair in North Dakota at the age of 30. He worked as the director of North Dakota Tourism from 1993 to 1997 and as the director of Harold Schafer Leadership Foundation from 2001 to 2003.
- In 2003, he earned his Master’s degree from the University of Mary. After completing his education, he started working for the North Dakota Public Service Commission. He worked as the U.S. Representative from North Dakota’s At-Large Congressional District for 6 years before landing the position as U.S. Senator.
- In September 2020, Cramer’s wife, Kris Cramer endorsed Mark Haugen, a Democratic-NPL candidate for treasurer. This news created confusion among the people of North Dakota as the couple represented the Republican political party. Many believe that she chose Haugen as the state treasurer due to their friendship back at the University of Mary.