Larry George is the music director. He has directed numerous songs to date. Recently, he is one of the judges of the TV series, Voices Of Fire. The show is aired on Netflix.
Similarly, the show Voice of Fire is produced by the singer Pharrell Williams and his uncle, Bishop Ezekiel Williams. The show aired on 20th November 2020.
So, who is Larry George From Netflix’s Voices Of Fire? Who is he married to? And what are his age, family background, and net worth? To know everything related to such queries, Let’s go through the facts below.
10 Facts About Larry George
- Larry George is an American music director.
- He is recently one of the judges on the singing show/TV series called, Voices Of Fire.
- In Voices Of Fire, Larry is accompanied by other judges, Peggy Britt and Patrick Riddick.
- In the first audition of Voices Of Fire, Larry was the one to be impressed by the contestant, Danlie Cuenca.
- The music director, Larry, is extremely confidential about his life. He has not opened up anything regarding his wife and relationship so far to any sources. So, it is unknown about his married life.
- Moving on to Larry’s wiki, he belongs to the black ethnic group. He is indulged in the music industry.
- How old is Larry? Though the exact year and month of his birth are not disclosed. By looking at him, it seems like he is between 40-50.
- The music director, Larry, earns a massive amount of money. And no doubt, he has accumulated net worth in millions of figures. However, Larry’s net worth is yet to be surfaced out.
- Likewise, Larry has a lot to uncovered about his life. The details on his childhood life, school life, education, persona life, family, career, and more are not publicized to date. Plus, he is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
- Larry is not active on social media like Instagram. Also, he does not use other media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more.