Laura McMonagle is a professional actor from the United Kingdom. She is making her mark in the acting industry with her versatile acting skills and her gorgeous looks. She never fails to entertain her audience.
Laura is popular for her brilliant acting in movies like “Rise of the Footsoldier 3: The Pat Tate Story” and “Ae Fond Kiss”. She is recently involved in a TV series titled “Nothing to Declare”. She has shown her extraordinary acting performances in all of her movies and Tv series. In order to know more about Laura, go through the following facts about her.
10 Facts On Laura McMonagle
- The exact date of birth of Laura has not been revealed, but judging her appearance, she seems to be in her early 30’s.
- The nationality of Laura is British and her ethnicity is white.
- The exact measurement of her height is still unknown. Looking at her pictures, she seems to have an average height. Her weight and other body measurement are also kept private.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of Laura, but she has an IMDb biography where there is basic information about her.
- The British actor is married to Alex Channa. Laura gave birth to her first baby boy recently whose name is named Beau Felix Channa.
- The net worth of Laura has been estimated to be approximately 900,000 dollars.
- Talking about her professional career, she played her first movie in 2004 titled “Ae Fond Kiss”. This was a romantic movie directed by Ken Loach and Laura was cast as Rukhsana’s friend.
- In 2017, she played in another action based movie “Rise of the Footsoldier 3: The Pat Tate Story” where she was cast as Kate Carter.
- In 2020, Laura is involved in a TV series titled ” Nothing to Declare” where she is cast as Clare.
- Laura has 2,669 followers on her Instagram account and about 680 followers on her Twitter account. She loves to post pictures of her husband and her normal daily activities on her Instagram account.