Marc Scaringi is the only one who was entrusted by President Trump to hopefully win an election lawsuit in Pennsylvania but those chances are getting slimmer every moment. Marc is an American lawyer who took the President’s offer to represent Trump and face a legal battle. However, with every passing day, chances of his litigation being successful are disappearing.
As a matter of fact, all 4 of the 5 lawyer team Trump had assembled have left the job. Marc is the only one remaining and he has been also hinting at leaving the job because he believes legal ground isn’t strong enough to win the case. He said that the litigation will not work and the election will not be reversed. Guess it’s time for Trump to accept the defeat and head out!
|Education||George town University|
— Marc A. Scaringi (@MarcScaringi) November 4, 2020
10 Facts On Marc Scaringi
- Marc Scaringi is an American lawyer and a 2012 senate candidate. He has been practicing law and has represented high profile clients.
- He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and grew up there. He currently resides in Red Lions, Pennsylvania. His age is unknown still.
- He earned his Bachelor’s from George town University in 1993 and also attended JD Widener University in 2001.
- He is married to a beautiful woman named Melanie Scaringi. She hasn’t been the focus of attention in the eyes of the media as much as her husband.
- Scaringi has had 3 children until now and is a good father to them.
- We are unclear about his net worth but I assume he has a good enough net worth as he works as a lawyer for high-profile individuals.
- Though his Wikipedia page is not available, there are several sites where his bio can be available.
- He is also the host of “The Marc Scaringi Show”.
- He is a Republican in terms of his political ideology.
- Marc has 893 followers on his Twitter account.