Mexican-American actor and stand-up comedian Felipe Esparza is really lucky to have Lesa O’Daniel as his wife. The movie actor has overcome a lot of thins in his life and his wife Lesa has always ben there for him. She has been his best friend throughout his worst of the times.
Today, Felipe has two stand-up comedy specials on streaming platform Netflix. While he enjoys his overwhelming professional success, his wife Lesa O’Daniel is all by his side.
|Birthday||February 16, 1972|
|Age||48 years old|
|Height||around 5 feet tall|
While Lesa is Felipe’s only marriage, Lesa has been married beforehand she met the Mexican-American actor. Despite her past marriage, Felipe and Lesa found the love both have been waiting for their whole life. Today, the couple is proud parents of four children.
10 Facts on Lesa O’Daniel
- Lesa O’Daniel is a celebrity family member best known as the wife of Mexican-American actor and stand-up comedian Felipe Esparza.
- Her husband Felipe Esparza is best known for his work on Last Comic Standing (2003 – 2015) and The Deported (2009).
- While her husband Felipe enjoys a great deal of spotlight, Lesa seems pretty shy of it. She has never been spotted that often in public, letting admirers grace eyes with her sight.
- While her husband was born in Mexico, Lesa O’Daniel was born in Jacksonville, Florida, the United States.
- Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- She was born on February 16, 1972. She is 48 years old now. She is 4 years elder than her husband Felipe.
- Felipe Esparza was born on June 11, 1976, in Sinaloa, Mexico. He is 44 years old in 2020.
- The detail about her height and weight is not public. Her Google pictures suggest she could be around 5 feet tall.
- There is nothing about Lesa O’Daniel’s job and professional detail in the media. Her husband Felipe is a successful comedian.
- Felipe has an estimated net worth of $3 million in 2020. Clearly, Lesa doesn’t’ need to work at all, isn’t it?