Jeanette Nunez is an American politician and businesswoman. She is the current and the 20th lieutenant governor of Florida. She was appointed as the Lieutenant Governor of Florida in 2019. From 2010 to 2018, Jeanette served as speaker for the Florida House of Representatives.
— Jeanette M. Nunez (@LtGovNunez) May 1, 2020
This gorgeous American businesswoman and politician is a married man. She has been married for over 20 years and has three kids of her own. She is married to her husband Adrian Nunez
|Age||48 years old|
|Education||Florida International University|
Find out some interesting facts about politician Jeanette Nunez here.
10 Facts About Governor Jeanette Nunez
- Jeanette Nunez is a well-known American politician and businesswoman. She is the current Lieutenant Governor of Flordia, appointed in the year 2019.
- She was born in the year 1972 and celebrates her birthday on the 6th of June. She is currently 48 years of age.
- Born in Miami, Florida, Jeanette is an American national. Her ethnicity is white.
- She is yet to disclose the identity of her father and mother.
- Jeanette has an attractive height, standing as tall as 5 feet approx. Her body structure is slim.
- She is a graduate of Florida International University. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in political science. She also has a Master’s degree in public administration. After graduation, she worked as the chief office staff for State Senator Alex Diaz.
- The details of her body weight and measurements are not public.
- She is a married woman. She is married to her husband Adrian Nunez for over 20 years now. The details of their wedding are not published. The couple has three children together.
- Their children are named Megan, Jason, and Justin Nunez.
- You can follow the lady on social media like Instagram and Twitter. Her Instagram has 568 followers and her Twitter has 17.4k followers.