Who is Lindsay Seidel Married to? The voiceover actress has already found the love of her life and is happily married to him. Her husband is Dr. Jacob Fleming who finished his medical degree a year ago.
As per her social media photos, the couple has been to Switzerland together to spend their holidays.
In case you’re wondering, Lindsay Seidel, is an American actress and voiceover artist who is best known for appearing in the 2010 horror movie, The Final. Moreover, she has given her voice in tons of English dubbed animes. As per her bio on IMDb, the actress has more than 180 acting credits already, most of them being animes and cartoons. The actress currently lives in Texas with her husband.
Here are a few things you’d like to know about her.
10 Facts on Lindsay Seidel
- Lindsay Seidel is an American voiceover actor who is mostly recognized as “Nagisa Shiota” in the series, Assassination Classroom.
- As of now, Lindsay Seidel is a married woman. She tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend, Jacob Fleming.
- Despite her surplus roles, Lindsay Seidel is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, Lindsay Seidel is 29 years old at the moment. Lindsay was born and raised in Dallas, Texas.
- She celebrates her birthday on June 15 every year with her friends and family.
- Moving on, you can find her on Instagram. The actress has accumulated more than 2000 followers on the platform.
- As per her IMDb bio, Lindsay has a height of 5 feet and 3 inches.
- An American by nationality, the actress lives in Dallas, Texas. She is White.
- Unfortunately, the actress has not shared any details about her family and net worth until now.
- However, her acting credits and voiceover work can be found on her IMDb biography,