Lori Marie Key is a Michigan based nurse whose amazing performance of Amazing Grace’s video in the Livonia hospital became viral and became a worldwide sensation in 2020.
Key played the melody of Amazing Grace in the memory of COVID-19 casualties in front of President-elect Joe Biden‘s inauguration ceremony. Here are 10 facts written about the multitalented woman from Michigan; Lorie Marie Key in the following lines.
Quick Facts: Who Is Nurse Lori Marie Key? Everything You Need To Know
|Name||Lori Marie Key|
10 Facts On Lori Marie Key
- Lori Marie Key is famous for singing Amazing Grace for the CO VID 19 patients in the Livonia Hospital where she worked as a nurse.
- The Michigan nurse sang “Amazing Grace” as part of the tribute ceremony that was held at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday 19 January 2020 at the Lincoln memorial pool.
- Lorie Marie Key’s singing has gone viral in 2020. Her beautiful voice was well appreciated by the patients and those who watch her video.
- Key had a talent for singing since his early childhood days. She used to go to St. Phillip’s Missionary Baptist Church, where her mother played the organ and song on the church festivals.
- From the reports given by Detroit News, Key worked as a nurse in a COVID-19 unit at St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia, Michigan., during the height of the pandemic outbreak in April 2020.
- Lorie Marie Key does not have an official Wikipedia made in her name. However; her bio has been covered by us.
- As per sources on the internet; Lori Marie Key’s current age is 29 years old as of now.
- She has not opened up about her family details and educational qualifications.
- Similarly, the lovely and extremely talented Lori Marie Key has not disclosed her husband‘s identity to the media and various online sources on the internet.
- On the other hand; Lorie Marie Key does not have an official Instagram account as she seems to be a woman who likes to maintain a low profile in the public.