Who is Marco Muzzo? Marco Muzzo is a personality who has been in the limelight since 2015 when he killed three children and their grandfather in a car crash. As per official reports from CTV News, he was drunk at that time and has shown the world a perfect example of what will happen if you drink and drive.
Quick Facts: Where Does Marco Muzzo Live? Family Business And Facts To Know
The victims’ names have been identified as Daniel, Harrison, Milagros Neville-Lake, and Gary Neville. There’s a recent update on this drunk driver, which you will find in the facts below.
10 Facts on Marco Muzzo:
- Marco Muzzo is a drunk driver who seems to have realized his mistake and has even apologized Neville-Lake, Neville, and the Frais family multiple times.
- On Brian Greenspan‘s Wikipedia, it has clearly been mentioned that Marco Muzzo is one of his clients.
- Since nothing has been known about his married life, we are yet to find out if Marco Muzzo has a wife or not.
- Talking about the Vaughan, Ont. accident, Marco Muzzo crashed his Jeep Cherokee into the Neville-Lake family’s minivan, injuring the children’s grandmother and their great-grandmother.
- Moreover, it has been known that he got a job through his family business even though he was serving his time in prison.
- Although we are unknown about Marco Muzzo’s exact net worth, we know that he has not earned a lot even though he worked inside the person. If he had not committed that crime, we are confident that he would have been a millionaire by now.
- As of now, we only know that Marco Muzzo’s parents are very wealthy. However, their names have not been revealed until now.
- Not just his married life, we are also unknown about Muzzo’s children. But, he did kill the innocent lives of three children, an awful crime.
- Furthermore, it had been revealed that Marco Muzzo was a resident of Toronto, Canada. After he was released from a minimum-security prison, he lived in a community facility under particular conditions.
- According to the recent hearings, Marco’s settlements seem to be secured as he has been granted full parole from the crime he committed.