Marsha Mueller is the mother of Kayla Mueller. Kayla was killed by ISIS after being abducted for nearly 2 years.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (Approx)|
|Children||Kayla Mueller (1988-2015)|
Marsha was one of the speakers at the last night’s Republican National Convention. Likewise, she mostly spoke about her late daughter and the unspeakable event that took place in 2015.
Furthermore, her speech supported Donald Trump’s presidency.
10 Facts on Marsha Mueller
- Marsha Mueller is the mother of late humanitarian Kayla Mueller. She is around the age of her 60’s. However, her exact date of birth is not available.
- Marsha’s daughter, Kayla, was an activist who was held captive by ISIS in 2013. Sadly, after two years of captivity, she was murdered in 2015 without any reason.
- According to the Wiki page, Kayla was a social worker. Around December 2012, she was working in Turkey helping Syrian refugees. However, on her trip to Syria, she was abducted by ISIS.
- Marsha is the wife of Carl Mueller. Speaking about her other family members, the couple has not reported any children except Kayla to date.
- Mueller was devasted after she found out about her daughter’s kidnapping. She and her husband even tried to contact ISIS privately. However, all of their efforts fell in vain.
- After her daughter’s death, Mueller expressed her frustration towards the Obama presidency. Moreover, she was completely against the policy that prevented giving ransom to the ISIS captivators.
- Marsha currently resides in Arizona, United States. Likewise, the American lady follows Christian as her religion. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- Mueller recently spoke in Republican National Convention. On the final night of the convention, she expressed her full support to Donald Trump as president.
- As for now, Marsha has maintained secrecy about her personal life. She seems absent from most of the social media like Twitter and Instagram.
- Mueller is living a decent life. However, her net worth is disclosed to the public yet.