Matthew Ipcar, who is also known as Matt Ipcar is the Executive Creative Director at Blue State Digital. Blue State is a digital agency that specializes in fundraising for nonprofits, advocacy, social networking, political campaigns, and constituency development. Matthew was also a principal design leader for both Barack Obama campaigns.
Matthew is recognized as the husband of Michelle Goldberg, who is an American blogger and author. She was born in 1975 in Buffalo, New York, United States. She serves as a senior columnist for The Daily Beast, Slate, and The New York Times and as a correspondent for The American Prospect.
|Profession||Executive Creative Director|
|Net Worth||$3 to $5 Million|
10 Facts On Matthew Ipcar
- The exact date of birth of Matthew Ipcar is still not known, he likes to keep his personal information private. His wife is around 45 years of age and she was born in the mid-70s.
- There is no information about the actual height and other body measurements of Matthew. However, looking at his pictures, he stands at an average height and has an average weight.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of Matthew. But, some sites have shared some information about him.
- Matthew was born and raised in the United States. His nationality is American.
- Matthew is married to an American blogger and author, Michelle Goldberg.
- The couple lives in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, New York.
- Goldberg is also a former senior writer for The Nation magazine.
- Talking about the Net worth of Matthew, it is around $3 million to $5 million dollars as if 2020. Being an Executive Creative Director, he earns pretty well.
- Information about his parents and siblings is still not known because he has not shared much information about them.
- He is named as ipcar and has 880 followers in his Instagram account. He does not have any other social media accounts which is the reason why he loves to share pictures on Instagram.