Who is Maxime Cochard? Maxime Cochard is a French politician who currently serves as the counselor of Paris in the Paris City Hall. The elected PCF holds the post since June 28, 2020.
However, Maxime Cochard became a major attraction for the media when a young boy accused him of rape. The fellow student tweeted that the counselor with his partner, Victor Laby had non-consensual sex with him.
Quick Facts: Who Is Maxime Cochard? Everything On Age, Wikipedia and Bio
|Birthday||July 18, 1984|
Now the news has gotten more heat because the student who accused him is dead. He hanged himself in his university. There are a lot of investigations going on to check the connection between those two events. As of now, it doesn’t seem to be connected. But the investigation is left open.
Here is everything you need to know about the city counselor.
— Maxime Cochard (@MaximeCochard_) January 21, 2021
10 Facts on Maxime Cochard
- Maxime Cochard is a French politician who serves as the city counselor of Paris City Hall. He has held his office since June 28, 2020.
- As of now, Maxime Cochard’s age is just 36 years old. He managed to be elected PCF at an age this young.
- Also, the politician’s birthday lies on July 18 every year.
- Despite his utmost local recognition, Maxime Cochard doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography just yet.
- Moreover, the politician is a member of the French Communist Party (PCF).
- Moving on to his personal life, the politician prefers to keep a low-profile of himself.
- He has not shared any details about his wife or girlfriend. The PCF politician keeps his family off the limelight.
- Speaking of, Maxime Cochard has been on the radar recently as a young student accused him of rape.
- The politician, of course, has denied the rape allegations.
- But things got a little confusing when the student was found hanging in his room, dead. However, the investigations have shown that there is not any connection between those two events.