Melissa Magee is an American Meteorologist. Magee is currently employed for AccuWeather on Action News at 11. Likewise, she joined the team in 2009.
Melissa’s main segment is weekend news and weather. Similarly, she used to work for WNYW in New York City before. Furthermore, she also hosted Good Day New York.
|Husband||Perry O’ Hearn|
|Divorce||Ronnie Schlemmer (2010-2016)|
|Education||Mississippi State University and UCLA|
10 Facts on Melissa Magee
- Melissa Magee is a Meteorologist working for AccuWeather on Action News at 11. Speaking about her age, Melissa is 31 years old as of now.
- Melissa is currently engaged to her boyfriend Perry O’ Hearn. The couple started dating since 2014. Similarly, Perry is a fitness trainer and owns “Philly Fitness”.
- Perry popped the marriage question on July 27, 2016, during a trip to Hawaii. Furthermore, Magee wore the huge cushion cut diamond ring and replied with a Yes!
- Previously, Melissa was married to husband Ronnie Schlemmer. The former couple tied the knot in May 2010. However, both of them started to drift apart from the marriage and officially got divorced in 2016.
- Following her bio, the weather girl grew up in Los Angeles, California. Likewise, she belongs to the African-American ancestry.
- Magee first attended UCLA and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English and French minor. Furthermore, she excelled french after studying in Paris for months.
- Melissa soon realized her passion for reporting. So, she also studied atmospheric sciences and geosciences at Mississippi State University. Moreover, she finally got her certificate in 2010.
- After her graduation, Melissa got hired at CBS/Fox in California. Likewise, she used to anchor weekend news and weather report for the channel.
- Outside the TV, the reporter is a known Instagram face. She can be discovered on IG as @melissamagee6abc. Similarly, she is verified with 24k followers.
- Melissa is also a fitness freak. As a matter of fact, she has a toned body with muscles. Furthermore, she regularly visits the gym and stands at a decent height.