Belen De Leon is most famous as a meteorologist who is fluent in both English and Spanish. And, there is a reason behind her being fluent in Spanish. Most of you might have not known but she used to be a member of a music band.
The band was called La Onda and she used to sing and dance. And, her passion for music ignited her desire to learn pure Spanish as well. For a Spanish who grew up in Texas, it seemed important for her to learn Spanish. As a result, she is bilingual and presents her meteorology reports on both languages, English and Spanish.
|Name||Belen De Leon|
|Age||37 years old|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Husband||Iván De León|
10 Facts on Belen De Leon
- Belen De Leon (born on 9 August 1983) is an American meteorologist. Her age is 37 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- She is married to her husband, Iván De León. Having tied the knot back in 2003, it has been 17 years since they got married. And, they have three sons.
- Her age is something many people seem to be confused about. However, according to famousdata.com, she is 37 years old.
- She does not have a Wiki bio. Nonetheless, there is no short of info on her life online.
- She is active on Instagram. And, she has amassed about 14.7 thousand followers on her account so far.
- Her height seems pretty average. But, it has not been revealed exactly how tall she is.
- She earns a hefty salary of $200 thousand dollars as a weather reporter, as per some online outlets.
- Her biography has not been published in Wikipedia as of now.
- After having a successful musical career, she completed her meteorology course and began working as a meteorologist shortly.
- She has an estimated net worth that amounts to a substantial sum of $1 million dollars as of 2020.