Who is Michael Claypool? Michael Claypool was a set decorator. He worked as a set decorator in ventures from which he is popular to date. The very famous set decorator died in 2000 at the age of 44. He was one of the best set decorators of his time. Apart from working as a set director he also worked at the Art department and also as an Art director.
|Birthday||March 27, 1955|
|Age||44 years (died in March 2000)|
|Profession||Set Decorator, Art Director|
Works of him where he showed his wonderful acting skills were Higher Learning, The Brian Benben Show, ER, Slappy and the Stinkers, Head of the Class, Driving Miss Daisy, Blankman, etc. But some of his works where he worked as an art director was Psalms from the Underground.
His sudden demise at the age of 44 shocked all of his well-wishers. Though he is not with us today he is always remembered as one of the most active members of the entertainment industry.
10 Facts on Michael Claypool:
- Michael Claypool was a set decorator well-known for decorating the sets of the popular American drama series ER.
- There is definitely no Instagram account under his name.
- His family information also has not been updated but we have been working hard to find it out as soon as possible.
- We have no idea if he was married or not. So, the information regarding his wife will remain a mystery forever.
- Born on March 27, 1955, he was just 44 years of age when he died in March 2000.
- Michael’s cause of death has never been revealed and the research is still on.
- He was an American who was born in Los Angeles, California, USA, and he also died in the USA.
- Apart from his profession of set decorator, he was often regarded as an art director too who worked in a short movie named Psalms from the Underground.
- According to his birthday, his zodiac sign was Aries.
- Michael’s name was flashed on the last episode of the television series, ER saying “In the memory of Michael Claypool”.