Michael van der Veen is a high-profile lawyer who will be a part of the Trump impeachment trail with David Schoen and Bruce Castor. The lawyer is based in Philadelphia and has his law firm.
Michael is famous for his pro bono and criminal defense cases. van der Veen’s most famous cases include a $10 million judgment for an injured bicyclist, a $1.65 million settlement for a person injured in a car crash.
Quick Facts: Who Is Michael van der Veen? Meet Trump’s Impeachment Defense Attorney
|Name||Michael van der Veen|
|Education||Temple University James E. Beasley School of|
One of Trump’s impeachment lawyers, Michael T. van der Veen, filed a lawsuit against then-President Trump accusing him of making “repeated claims” that mail voting is ripe with fraud “despite having no evidence in support of these claims.”https://t.co/0YijCVGjsa
— Yamiche Alcindor (@Yamiche) February 9, 2021
10 Facts You Should Know About Michael van der Veen
- Who is Michael van der Veen Attorney? Michael is one of the attorneys who will be representing former president Donald Trump in his impeachment trial. The team includes Bruce Castor and David Schoen, reports Fox News.
- The attorney’s exact date of birth is private. Michael van der Veen’s current age is 57 years.
- Michael van der Veen is a high-profile lawyer who has won several major cases and he seems to be doing well. Veen’s net worth is under review and his salary and earning details are private.
- He founded a law firm van der Veen, O’Neill, Hartshorn, and Levin in Philadelphia. Bruce Castor works for Michael’s law firm.
- The information about Michael van der Veen’s family, wife, parents, and children are not revealed.
- Michael van der Veen’s bio and career details are available on a couple of news articles and his LinkedIn page. Michael is yet to have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him.
- Michael is the treasurer of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers’s Association and a member of the bar in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Illinois.
- According to his LinkedIn page, van der Veen went to Ohio Wesleyan University and graduated with a political science degree. Michael earned his law degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law.
- Michael’s master’s degree is from Temple University James E. Beasley School of law.
- Michael van der Veen sued Donald Trump last year accusing the former president of trying to suppress mail-in voting.