Mikie Sherrill is a popular and successful American politician who currently serves as the US representative for New Jersey’s 11th congressional district since 2019. She previously worked at the United States attorney’s office for four years. Actually, she held the position of an Attorney and Outreach and Reentry coordinator for years.
Before enrolling her career in politics, Mikie was a Russian Policy Officer. She served in the United States Navy as a lieutenant from 1994 to 2003. That’s quite a long time.
Afterward, In 2008, she joined Kirkland and Ellis LLP based in New York. Nevertheless, Mikie delightful, kind, grounded, and not to forget equally talented and skillful. From lieutenant to Attorney officer, and now a politician, Sherill has come a long way in her career path.
Here are some interesting facts about her personal life that you might not want to miss.
|Education||Georgetown University Law Center|
|Youtube||Mikie Sherrill for Congress|
10 Facts on Mikie Sherrill
- Mikie Sherrill was born in 1972. At present, her age is 48 years old.
- Who is Mikie Sherrill Married Too? Well, Sherill is happily married to her husband named Jason Hedberg. Sadly, she hasn’t shared enough information regarding her married life. Moreover, The duo was blessed with four children.
- Currently, she resides in Montreal, USA. Hence, she has an American nationality.
- According to Wikipedia, Mikie wanted to become a pilot because of her grandfather, who served as a pilot in Worldwar II, but her interest bent towards a different path.
- Mikie Sherill is a member of the democratic political party. She was elected on November 6, 2018, after defeating Republican Jay Webber.
- The talented politician Mikie is active on Twitter under the name @RepSherill with around 28.1k followers.
- Currently, she is also available on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram with a good fan following.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, Mikie studied a doctor of law (J.D.) from Georgetown Law University, graduating in the year 2007.
- Describing her family background, Sherill’s parent’s or sibling’s identity is hidden behind the curtain. However, it is known she grew up in different cities because of her father’s job.
- While serving in the United States Navy, she became an H3 Sea King helicopter pilot. Likewise, she went to millions for Europe and in the Middle East.