Miles Bowles is a software engineer and a full-stack developer but he is famous as the baby daddy of TV personality Krystal Nielson, the Bachelor in Paradise alum.
She and her boyfriend revealed on November 11, 2020, that they were expecting their first baby. The news comes after Krystal revealed that she was dating Miles on her Instagram account on October 6, 2020. They live together in California.
|Profession||Software Engineer; Executive|
|Wife||Krystal Nielson (partner/baby mama)|
|Children||Expecting first child|
|Education||San Diego State University; UC San Diego Extension|
10 Facts About Miles Bowles
- Krystal Nielson’s boyfriend Miles Bowles is a software engineer. He has not revealed his age or birthday in the media but according to some sources, he is in his 30s as of November 2020.
- As for his job, he works as a fulls tack developer who operates as the founder, a board member executive and vice president of engineering at PUL hydration.
- He is also the founder of the company and his work on the startup is what he does for a living.
- Apart from this, his hobbies include surfing and traveling, he has gone on trips to Australia, China, etc.
- Bowles also has an Instagram page with a rising following, in fact, he has amassed more than 6000 followers on his page.
- Talking about Instagram, Bachelorette alum Krystal Nielson’s boyfriend Miles Bowles and their dating life was revealed when they made things Instagram official.
- A short while after going official, they announced via a YouTube video that they were pregnant with their first baby in 2020.
- This news comes around a year after the TV personality split from her publicized boyfriend Chris Randone.
- Miles lives in California and is based in San Diego, he hangs around the SoCal area and is a huge fan of surfing on the coast.
- In addition to this, he is also a musician and photographer who posts his work on social media.