Who is Moncef Slaoui? Dr. Moncef Slaoui or simply Moncef Slaoui is an American-Bulgarian-Moroccan researcher who previously served as the head of GlaxoSmithKline‘s vaccines department. He had worked in the company for almost 30 years but got retired in the year 2007. From May 15, 2020, he had been serving for the US government to develop a vaccine for the treatment of COVID-19 at Operation Warp Speed.
|Birthday||July 22, 1959|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Wife||Kristen Belmonte Slaoui|
|Education||Mohammed V High School, Université libre de Bruxelles, Free University of Brussels, International Institute for Management Development|
Who is he married to? Moncef Slaoui is a married man and the name of his wife is Kristen Belmonte Slaoui. It has been known that he has already co-authored more than 100 research papers. To know such fascinating facts about him, you can read the below listed 10 facts about him.
10 Facts on Moncef Slaoui:
- Moncef Slaoui’s biography on Wikipedia says that he is fluent in three different languages – English, French, and Arabic.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Moncef Slaoui is approximately $3 million.
- As he was born on July 22, 1959, he is currently 61 years old already.
- Talking about his family, his father died when he was a teenager, and was raised by his single mother along with his four siblings.
- Speaking about his education, he had completed his high school education at Mohammed V High School.
- Later, he completed his BS degree as well as an MS degree in Biology from the Université libre de Bruxelles.
- Finally, he earned his Ph.D. degree in Molecular Biology from the Free University of Brussels.
- Moreover, he has an MBA degree which he received from the International Institute for Management Development.
- Coming to his physical body measurements, he is 5 feet and 7 inches tall but his weight along with his body measurements are currently under investigation.
- Furthermore, Moncef and his wife, Kristen shares a total number of three children together.