Muriel Bowser is an American politician. She works as the eight and current Mayor of the District of Columbia. She has been serving as the Mayor of the District of Columbia starting since 2015. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
This American lady has a child which she adopted, however, she has never been married. Muriel Bowser was born in a big family in North Michigan Park, Washington. She was born as the youngest child among six children.
|Birthday||August 2, 1972|
|Age||48 years old|
|Parents||Joe Bowser and Joan Bowser|
Find out some lesser-known facts about Muriel Bowser here. Her age, Wikipedia, net worth, husband, daughter.
10 Facts on Muriel Bowser
- Muriel Bowser is an American politician who is serving as the Mayor of the District of Columbia since 2016.
- She was born in North Michigan Park, Washington. Her nationality is American.
- Maurie was to parents, father Joan Bowser, and mother Joe Bowser. She has five siblings. She is the youngest child of her parents.
- Muriel Bowser is a graduate of Elizabeth Seton High School. She earned her Master’s degree from the American University School of Public Affairs.
- She is Catholic. She was also born into a Catholic family as per her Wikipedia bio.
- Regarding her age, Muriel Bowser was born on August 2, 1972. She is now 48 years old.
- Aged 48, Muriel Bowser is not married yet. But, she has a child. In May 2018, she adopted a baby. It is not known whether her adopted child is a son or a daughter.
- In the year 2015, Muriel Bowser bought a house in Colonial Village. She moved to Colonia Village from Riggs Park.
- She has been living in her Colonial Village since 2015. She lives there with her adopted child.
- Mayor Muriel Bowser is the Director of the Office of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender. She works as the director of LGBT+ in Washington.