Natalia Linos is an American social epidemiologist. She is a health advocate running for Congressional Candidate for MA-04.
|Birthday||January 29, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches approx|
|Children||Amalia, Leonidas and Alexandra.|
|Youtube||Natalia for Congress|
Natalia obtained her PhD in social epidemiology. Furthermore, she is the Executive Director of the FXB Centre for Health and Human Rights at Harvard University.
10 Facts on Natalia Linos
- Natalia Linos (January 29, 1982) is a social epidemiologist and health advocate. Natalia is the age of 38 years old as of now. Likewise, she is an Aquarius.
- Talking about her family, Natalia is married to her husband, Paul. Similarly, she is mother to her 3 children: Amalia (7 years), Leonidas and Alexandra (3 years old twins).
- As of 2020, Natalia’s Net Worth is still being reviewed. However, being in such a high position, her salary must be above average.
- Following her Wiki page, Linos hails from Cleveland, Ohio. Moreover, she was raised as an independent woman by her parents. But not many details have been provided about them.
- The advocate recently started to post on her YouTube account “Natalia for Congress”. Moreover, she has posted around 5 videos related to health on her YT channel.
- Natalia’s Instagram ID is @natalialinos. Moreover, the global climate leader has amassed 800 followers. Similarly, her Twitter account @natalialinou is private.
- Linos is a highly educated person. As a matter of fact, she obtained her bachelors, masters and PhD degree from the prestigious Harvard University.
- The social epidemiologist has experience working with the United Nations. From 2007 to 2010, she worked for different UN programs as the Program Officer.
- In September 2019, Natalia was appointed as the Executive Director of the FXB Center for Health and Human Rights at Harvard University. Furthermore, she is an upcoming candidate for Congressional Candidate for MA-04.
- To find more about her profession, you can see her LinkedIn profile. Likewise, she also owns her website, Natalia Linos.