Nicholas Nick Luna used to work in close contact with POTUS Donald Trump as his personal assistant but both of them have been quarantined in October 2020 after testing positive for COVID-19.
Luna is one of Trump’s closest associates in the White Hosue and they had been working together for the better part of the President’s term as one of his closest aides. He used to stay behind the scenes.
|Profession||White House Aide to POTUS|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Nicholas Nick Luna
- Nicholas Nick Luna’s Wikipedia page doesn’t exist but you can read up on the personal assistant with the facts below.
- Luna’s age has not been revealed but many online sources believe that he is in his early to late ’30s. He is an American and is White as per his ethnicity.
- Nicholas’ wife is Cassidy Dumbauld, the pair had tied the knot on September 5, 2020, less than a month before the personal aide tested positive for Coronavirus.
- They had been dating for a while before tying the knot but have not revealed if they have any plans to have children.
- He mostly remained under the radar as was his job to work behind the scenes and aide the President.
- Luna’s finances are not public knowledge but many sources have estimated that his net worth is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- He is inactive on social media and is yet to put out a statement after his positive diagnosis.
- Nick was one of the people who worked in close contact with President Donald Trump who has also contracted the virus.
- With his positive result. Nicholas became the latest in a growing list of White House staffers to get the virus.
- Luna used to work for the Department of Defense before joining the White House and has also acted in a handful of films.