Orly Lavee is a doctor based in Sydney, Australia, who was in the news ever since she started dating Australian TV personality and entertainer, Andrew O’Keefe. Andrew has been a host on the TV shows such as Deal or No Deal, Weekend Sunrise, and The Chase Australia.
Andrew O’Keefe was arrested on January 31, 2021, and taken to the Maroubra police station on the charges of DV (common assault). He will face Waverly Local Court on February 4, 2021. Andrew assaulted Orly at an apartment in Randwick around midnight.
Quick Facts: Orly Lavee: Meet Andrew OKeefe Partner On Instagram
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Orly Lavee
- Who Is Orly Lavee? Orly is a doctor based in Sydney, Australia. Her medical specialty is Clinical Haematology. Orly is a doctor at St. VIncent’s Clinic, Darlinghurst, Australia.
- Orly Lavee’s name is trending ever since she started dating Andrew O’Keefe. Orly’s partner Andrew is a famous TV personality known for Deal or No Deal.
- Orly Lavee’s current age is 41 years. The exact date of birth and zodiac sign of Orly is yet to be let out.
- Lavee was born and raised in Australia. Her nationality is Australian, and Orly’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Orly Lavee has 242 followers on her Instagram account, where Lavee’s first post was on December 4, 2011. Orly uploads a lot of pictures of her kids on her Instagram account.
- The net worth details and the details of Orly’s salary and earnings are kept private, away from the media.
- Orly Lavee does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet. One can read Orly’s bio in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Is she married? The marital details of Orly Lavee have been kept away from the internet and media. She has two kids from her previous relationship. The other details about Lavee’s children are kept private to protect their privacy.
- Andrew O’Keefe was arrested in Sydney, Australia, on domestic violence charges on January 31, 2021. According to The Australian, Andrew assaulted Orly Lavee at midnight.
- Orly is not active on other social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and TikTok.