Pearse Doherty is an Irish Sinn Féin politician since 1996. He is also a founding member of Sinn Féin Republican Youth who has served on the national executive committee.
Similarly, Pearse has been a Teachta Dála (TD) for the Donegal constituency since the 2016 general election. Prior to that, he served as a Senator for the Agricultural Panel from 2007 to 2010. Pearse is currently highly appreciated among the public as he has been raising voices to end discrimination in the insurance market. He also brought legislation before the Dail that would forbid dual pricing within the Irish insurance sector if passed.
Quick Facts: Pearse Doherty Net Worth: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||July 6, 1977|
|Education||Dublin Institute of Technology|
10 Facts On Pearse Doherty
- Born in the year 1977, Pearse Doherty is 43 years of age. He celebrates his birthday on July 6 every year.
- He was born to an Irish family living in Glasgow, Scotland. However, when he was three years, the family returned home to the Gaeltacht area of Gweedore.
- Speaking of his education, he enrolled in a civil engineering degree course at the Dublin Institute of Technology in 1996. He completed two years of the course, earning a national certificate that entitled him to work as a civil engineering technician.
- Who is Pearse Doherty married to? Pearse is married to his beautiful wife, Róisín Doherty. Róisín is a national school teacher. Moreover, the couple got married in the year 2009.
- Pearse and his wife are blessed with four beautiful children, and the family is currently residing at Gweedore.
- Pearse Doherty is an Irish Politician who serves as a Sinn Féin political party’s founding member.
- Moreover, Pearse Doherty’s primary income source is accumulated from his political career, but we are not sure about his exact net worth and salary.
- Deputy Pearse Doherty of Donegal brought legislation before the Dail that would forbid dual pricing within the Irish insurance sector if passed.
- The politician is an active social media user. He is available on Instagram as @pearse_dohertytd. The posts on his accounts are mostly politics-related.
- In addition to Instagram, Pearse Doherty is equally active on Twitter. He joined Twitter in 2009 and has accumulated 59.8k followers on his account.