Thomas Perlmann is a Swedish professor. He serves as the Secretary-General for the prestigious Nobel Assembly. Likewise, he is a devoted researcher in cell biology.
Recently, Thomas announced the Physiology or Medicine Nobel Prize winner of 2020. Likewise, the award was bagged by Michael Houghton, Harvey Alter, and Charles Rice for their discovery of Hepatitis C.
|Birthday||March 2, 1959|
|Age||61 years old|
|Education||Stockholm University and Karolinska Institutet|
10 Facts on Thomas Perlmann
- Thomas Perlmann (March 2, 1959) is a Swedish professor and researcher. Thomas turned into the age of 61 years old this year. Likewise, he is a Pisces according to the zodiac calendar.
- The professor is renowned as the Secretary-General for the Nobel Assembly. Likewise, Perlamnn recently announced winners of the Nobel Prize 2020 in Physiology or Medicine.
- Although Thomas is famous for his work, he doesn’t prefer to share about his wife or personal life. So, we rarely know what he prefers to do outside his profession.
- Perlmann was born and bred in the European country, Sweden. Hence, his nationality is Swedish.
- Talking about his education, Thomas completed his master’s degree in Chemistry and Biology from Stockholm University. Furthermore, he holds a Ph.D. from the Karolinska Institutet.
- Currently, Perlmann is employed as the professor at the Karolinska Institutet. Similarly, he is involved with the Molecular Developmental Biology department.
- Apart from teaching, Thomas has many research projects associated with the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research. Moreover, he also serves as the director of the institute.
- In 2006, the professor became a member of the prestigious Nobel Assembly. Likewise, he was also selected for the Royal Academy of Sciences team in 2008.
- Being an academic scholar is an extremely busy job. So, Perlmann doesn’t get enough time to use social media like Instagram and Twitter.
- Thomas belongs to the top-tier of his profession. So, it is no doubt that he is earning a decent fortune. However, he is being reviewed for the Net Worth right now.