Raphael Warnock is a well-known politician and pastor from the United States of America. He is best known for serving in the Ebenezer Baptist Church as a senior pastor. And he has been serving in this church for more than 15 years. Likewise, Warnock has also well established himself in politics.
Raphael is associated with the Democratic political party. He is running for the US Senate special election and this position is currently held by Kelly Loeffler. And according to the latest news, Raphael’s rival has made a very clear strategy to put down him.
Know more about Raphael Warnock from the facts below.
|Birthday||July 23, 1969|
|Parents||Jonathan Warnock, Verlene Warnock|
|Divorce||Oulèye Ndoye (m.2016, div.2019)|
|Youtube||Reverend Raphael Warnock|
10 Facts On Raphael Warnock
- Raphael Warnock was born as Raphael Gamaliel Warnock in the year 1969 and he is 51 years of age as of 2020.
- As mentioned on Warnock’s wiki, he celebrates his birthday on the 23rd day of July. Moreover, his star sign is Cancer.
- Warnock was born and raised in a place called Savannah of Georgia, United States and he is an American in terms of nationality.
- Raphael was born to his parents, his father Jonathan Warnock and his mother Verlene Warnock.
- Talking about Warnock’s education, he did his early schooling at Sol C. Johnson High School and later he joined Morehouse College and graduated with a degree in psychology.
- Warnock started serving as a pastor in 1990. Initially, he was a youth pastor, and later he became an assistant pastor in the church named Abyssinian Baptist of New York.
- Raphael was married to his wife Ouleye Ndoye. They got married in the year 2016 and ended their marriage in 2019.
- Warnock has two children together with his ex-wife Ouleye Ndoye.
- Until now, the precise detail of Warnock’s earnings and net worth are not revealed.
- You can find Warnock on Instagram @raphaelwarnock. He has 126k followers.