Who is the Rapper Capolow? Capolow is an American rapper and musical artist based in Oakland. He is best known for his hit single, Drip, which was released in October 2019. The song has amassed more than 3 million views on Youtube and a couple of million streams on Spotify as well. Residing in Oaklands, the rapper has a son and a daughter.
Born and raised in the Bay Area, the rapper had a lot of trouble growing up. He was associated with almost everything; starting from pimping to gang fights. However, Capolow was positive that music would be his salvation. He is among the emerging rappers at the moment and has already gathered more than 8 million streams on Spotify. Also, his Youtube channel has thousands of subscribers. And most importantly, he has chosen music to get over his jail experiences.
Here is everything you need to know about him.
10 Facts on Capolow
- Capolow is an American rapper and musical artist who is best known for his latest song, Drip.
- However, the rapper’s age is currently under review. He has not shared much personal information.
- As a result, Capolow doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. He does deserve one though.
- Moving on, his real name is Trill Youngins. However, he is famous as “Capolow”.
- He certainly has an Instagram presence and has accumulated more than 80k followers.
- But Capolow’s net worth is not available at the moment.
- An American by nationality, Trill comes from an African American ethnic group.
- Also, he was born and raised in East Oakland and got into a lot of trouble while growing up.
- As a result, he was behind the bars for multiple times.
- Capolow is a married man and has two children, a son, and a daughter.