Openly lesbian, Rebecca Drysdale who lives in Los Angeles has decided to quit The Tonight Show starring host Jimmy Fallon. Rebecca was a head writer for the TV show. It was a mutual decision between both parties. Her departure from the show came just seven months after her joining the show.
This American writer and comedian believe that she won’t have to work on any other Donald Trump comedy sketches after leaving the show. She is a former member of the Second City Chicago ETC.
Here, find out some interesting facts about Rebecca Drysdale, her wife, marriage, relationship status, and many more.
hey @DailyMailUK your article about my departure from the Tonight Show is untrue and inaccurate. I did not say these things and this is not what happened. Please remove the article immediately.
— Rebecca Drysdale (@beckdrys) November 6, 2020
10 Facts on Rebecca Drysdale
- Rebecca Drysdale is a writer and comedian who worked as a head writer for Jimmy Fallon’s TV show The Tonight Show.
- She quit her job as the head writer of The Tonight Show in November 2020. She shared her decision on her Facebook page. Rebecca joined the show just seven months before.
- Though she has made up her mind to quit at The Tonight Show, the detail on her new job is not revealed.
- She is a former member of the Second City Chicago ETC cast. She has worked for shows like Key & Peele and The Big Gay Sketch Show.
- Rebecca Drysdale was born in Ohio, the United States as seen in her Wikipedia biography. She is an American national.
- She was born in 1978 or 1979. Her birthday detail is still missing. She could be 41 or 42 years old now.
- Rebecca Drysdale is openly lesbian. She is not married yet, so she does not have a wife. Also, details like her love life is missing from the web.
- Rebecca Drysdale seems to have a decent height. She could be around 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- The detail about her net worth and annual earning are under review.
- The identity of her father and mother is not public. She has a brother named Eric Drysdale. Her brother Eric is also a writer.