Richard Ratcliffe is recognized as the husband of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, detained in Iran in charge of Espionage. She is a British-Iranian woman who is a former BBC employee. She is also a project manager for Thomson Reuters Foundation.
After her arrest, Richard became the highlight in the media. He has been fighting hard to release his wife. The world has seen him doing an online petition and hunger strike for Nazanin’s release.
10 Facts On Richard Ratcliffe
- Richard Ratcliffe is British by nationality, and his ethnicity is white.
- He and Nazanin are currently in a married relationship. Together, they have a daughter named Gabriella Ratcliffe. At the time of Nazanin’s arrest, their daughter Gabriella was only 22 months olds.
- Nazanin, his spouse, was halted while returning home to Britain after visiting her family daughter Gabriella. Later, she was detained while her daughter was left with her grandparents.
- The reason behind his wife Nazanin’s arrest was initially unclear. Later, it was confirmed that she was caught over spying allegations.
- What does Richard Ratcliffe do for a living? Richard’s professional background is yet not disclosed.
- Since his professional background is yet to identify, his net worth and earning details remain a mystery.
- Richard’s visa was rejected, and he wasn’t given a permit to visit his baby. Fortunately, in October 2020, Gabriella returned to the UK from Iran, confirmed by The Guardian.
- His actual age and birthday are not known. Since his wife is 41 years old, he seems to be in his mid-40s.
- His wife, Nazanin’s bio, is available on Wikipedia, whereas Richard is still a mysterious figure, so his wiki and bio are not available on Wikipedia. However, you can read his bio in this article.
- Richard seems to be not available on any social media platform. There is not Instagram and Twitter account under his name. However, there is an Instagram account under the username @freenazanin where news related to Nazanin is available.