Rob Pelinka is 50 years old formal college basketball player, lawyer, and a sports agent. His interest in basketball comes from his father Robert Todd Pelinka Sr. who was a basketball coach. His father taught him a lot about basketball. Currently, he workes for the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA as a Vice President of Basketball Operations and general manager.
His position on the court is as a point guard. He was an excellent player during his high school and even regarded as one of the best shooters in the Chicago area. He later joined the University of Michigan and played NCAA from Michigan Wolverine, details about his basketball career can be found in his Wikipedia page.
|Birthday||December 23, 1969|
|Height||6 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||basketball executive, lawyer, sports agent, and former college basketball|
|Parents||Robert Todd Pelinka|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Children||Durham, and Emery|
10 Facts on Rob Pelinka
- Rob Pelinka was born on December 23, 1969, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. As of 2020, his age is 50 years old
- Rod has above the average height of 6 feet 6inches which is equivalent to1.98 meters.
- According to our records, he weights 92 kg or 200 lbs.
- Rob Pelinka Lakers VP is happily married to his wife Kristin Schwarz. She is a doctor, She got her MD from the University of California Los Angeles in 2003 and currently works as a pediatrician.
- Rob and Kristin have two children, son Durham, and daughter Emery. Their family currently lives in Costa Mesa, California, United States.
- According to sources Rob is worth approximately $25 Million.
- He was the Agent of the late Kobe Bryant. He was also the president and CEO of the Landmark Sports Agency.
- He played for Lake Forest in his highschool and Michigan Wolverines in his College years.
- He is of American Nationality.
- Rob does not seem to be very active on social media platforms. Accounts with his names can be found in Twiter and Instagram but they are not verified and have very few followings.