Rosie Cavaliero is a veteran actress who has worked in the film industry for almost 30 years, although she was born in South America, she has a lot of roles in English on-screen projects. As a matter of fact, she has made appearances in various films and TV shows.
In addition to this, she has also worked on numerous theater productions and has even contributed to many radio shows including A Telegram From The Queen.
|Birthday||27 November 1967|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Rosie Cavaliero
- Rosie Cavaliero was born as Rosalind Cecilia Cavaliero on 27 November 1967 and her age is 52 years old as of September 2020.
- She was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and is Brazilian-English as per her nationality. She has Mixed ethnicity but has primarily Caucasian heritage.
- There is no information about her husband or married life in the media, she might be in a relationship but has not divulged information about it.
- Cavaliero’s Wikipedia page is not complete yet so you can read all about her in this article.
- Her English family were in Brazil at the time of her birth, other than this, not much is not known about her parents or family.
- The actress’s net worth in 2020 is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- According to IMDb, she has worked in more than 99 on-screen credits.
- She started her career in acting on-screen with Medics in 1990. Since then she has gone on to work in a lot of films and TV shows. Her breakthrough role was in Cold Feet, a 1999 drama series that follows 3 couples in their 30s as they try to find love in Manchester.
- After working in Cold Feet, she became a decent star and started getting roles in bigger and bigger projects.
- Some of her best-known roles are on the projects, Jane Eyre, Scoop, and Little Dorrit.