Roxy Jacenko is a popular Australian socialite who has been well-known for being the runner-up in the 3rd season of The Celebrity Apprentice Australia. Currently, she holds the position of the director at Sweaty Betty PR which a public firm based in Sydney.
|Birthday||June 8, 1980|
|Parents||Nick Jacenko, Doreen Davis|
|Net Worth||$13 million|
|Children||Hunter Curtis, Pixie Curtis|
Coming into her television career, she had appeared in the reality television series called The Sweat Box. Apart from being just a socialite, she is also a writer and some of her most amazing publishing include Strictly Confidential, The Spotlight, The Rumour Mill, etc.
Since the year 2012, she has been married to the popular investment banker named Oliver Curtis. Born to Nick Jacenko and Doreen Davis, Roxy has now been one of the most successful personalities in Australia.
10 Facts on Roxy Jacenko:
- The first thing to learn about Roxy Jacenko is the name of her parents. They are Nick Jacenko and Doreen Davis.
- Everyone has been asking about who is Roxy Jacenko’s husband Oliver Curtis and the answer is that he is an investment banker.
- Roxy Jacenko has got a son whose name is Hunter Curtis, and a daughter who is named Pixie Curtis.
- So, the rich lady has an approximate net worth of $13 million as of 2020.
- Born on June 8, 1980, Roxy is now exactly 40 years old.
- Another important fact related to her family is that she has a sister named Ruby Jacenko.
- Very beautiful socialite, she is actually an Australian as she was reportedly born in Sydney, Australia.
- Coming into her dating life, she became very popular when she dated Nabil Gazal, a popular real estate agent.
- Her presence of social media is vast. She seems to appear in all the four popular platforms – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Moving into her followers, she has a total of 256 thousand followers on Instagram, 979 followers on Twitter, just 6 followers on Facebook page, and 1.18 thousand subscribers on YouTube.