Rupam is popularly known for her appearance in Netflix India’s web series “Indian Matchmaking”. The fact that Rupam was a divorced single mother with a beautiful daughter made her different from other singles in the series. After her divorce, she grew as a person and matured and was ready to get married again in her late 30’s.
Rupam was born in Punjab in a conservative Sikh family. Rupam only spent her few years in Punjab and came to the states with her parents when she was only four. Later when she wanted to get married again, because of her conservative family background she faced some obstacles while choosing an ideal husband for her. She later found a Sikh guy in an online social site Bumble with a similar situation as hers and started dating him. She has deleted her other profiles and is taking this relationship seriously. We really hope they hit it off.
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
Interesting facts about Rupam
- Rupam is 35 years old
- She was born in 1985, in the state of Punjab in Northern India.
- She is a US citizen now.
- Rupam disclosed that she met her former husband in one of the Skih camps and fell in love, they stayed married for eight years and then got divorced.
- Her Instagram identity is not public.
- Although she is dating a guy we don’t know his name and no other information is available about him on the internet.
- The matchmaker wanted to set up Rupam with an LA-based divorced single father.
- Rupam’s father was not supportive of the idea about the LA-based divorced Sikh men.
- After her first failed match, she was sent bio-data of two other men one of which she had already talked to.
- Rupam deleted her other dating profiles so she can invest more time and energy in her relationship.