Ryan Nall is an American football player who primarily plays as a running back for National Football League (NFL) team, Chicago Bears. Previously he also has played football at the college level in the State of Oregon.
A highly talented running back, Ryan is a great asset to his team. Here we will be looking at some facts about Ryan Nall in the below article which talks about his age, girlfriend, height, net worth, etc.
Quick Facts: Ryan Nall Salary: 10 Facts on Bears Running Back
|Birthday||27 December 1995|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inch|
|Education||Central Catholic High School; Oregon State|
10 Facts on Ryan Nall
- Ryan Nall, Chicago Bears running back was born on 27 December 1995 in Sandy, Oregon.
- Ryan Nall is presently 25 years old by age and belongs to an American nationality having a white ethnic heritage.
- Ryan Nall was raised by his parents Fred and Teri Nall. He has a brother named Jacob, and a sister named Katie.
- He obtained his high school degree from the Central Catholic High School and completed his college education from the Oregon State.
- Nall signed as an undrafted free agent for the NFL team, Chicago Bears in May 2018.
- According to Ryan Nall’s stats, he recorded his first touchdown on a six-yard reception for the Bears against Tennesse Titans.
- Moving on towards his personal life, Ryan Nall is happily married to his girlfriend. Their wedding took place on 28 June 2018.
- The duo began to date from the year 2010 onwards and finally, Ryan proposed to his lady love on Valentine’s day in 2019.
- From the reports coming from the Overthecap, Ryan Nall earns an annual salary of $ 675,000 from Chicago in the year 2020. However, the Bears running back’s net worth is unknown at the moment.
- The highly skilled American running back, Ryan Nall is also an active user on the social media platforms. He has over 7K followers on his Instagram account and in excess of 4K followers on his Twitter account. However, Nall does not have an official Facebook account.