If you are not familiar with Sally Cap, she is a renowned Australian politician who has been elected for the 104th Lord Mayor of Melbourne in the year 2018. Also, Sally is the former executive director at the property council of victoria. Before that, she has worked as the Chief of Operations of the Victorian Employers Chamber of Commerce.
Luckily, Sally was re-elected for the Lord Mayor in November 2020, serving another four years as a Lord Mayor. She definitely has impressed her citizens with her duties and responsibilities that’s why she has been declared as the Lord Mayor again.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
10 Facts on Sally Cap
- Sally Cap hasn’t disclosed her exact date and year of birth in the media. But by looking at her profile, she might be in her early fifties.
- Her birthplace is in Papua, New Guinea so, she holds an Australian nationality.
- Talking about her physical appearance, Sally stands at a good height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall according to the public sources. While her body weight is missing from the record.
- Sally’s current net worth is hidden behind the curtains. However, she is a politician, and definitely, she has earned a good fortune from her political career.
- She is active on Instagram and Facebook with a good number of devotees.
- The hardworking woman holds a Wikipedia section of her own.
- Further, Sally is the first woman to hold the position of a Victoria Agent-General from 2009 to 2012.
- Discussing her marital status, Sally is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Andrew Sutherland. Moreover, details regarding her wedding dates and destinations are not provided. The couple is blessed with two children named Nick and Will.
- Speaking about her academics background, she has earned a degree in Law from the University of Melbourne.
- Sally has not shared her parent’s identity or her sibling’s details with the public.