Sam Graves is an American politician and people’s representative for the 6th congressional district of Missouri state. He is a member of The Republican Political Party.
Quick Facts: Sam Graves Wikipedia Bio: Everything To Know About
|Birthday||November 7, 1963|
|Parents||Samuel Bruce Graves and Janice A. Graves.|
|Children||Emily Graves, Trey Graves, Megan Graves|
Graves has been serving his district since 2001 and has been through a lot of rough patches in politics. He went to college and passed with a degree in Agronomy but later on became a politician. It really helped him to be a politician because Missouri is a pretty agricultural state and his education helped him be a better advocate for his district.
He has been in few controversies and also went through some investigations. He has won all of his elections to date which is pretty astounding. It seems like Sam has established his base in rural Missouri and is not looking to leave his stronghold anytime soon.
10 Facts On Sam Graves
- Sam Graves is currently 57 years of age. One could think he’s old but in politics people above 50 is a pretty normal occurrence.
- He was born on November 7, 1963, as Samuel Bruce Graves Jr. but has gained popularity as Sam Graves.
- His father’s name was Samuel Bruce Graves and his mother’s name was Janice A. Graves.
- Graves grew up in the small city of Tarkio which is a Missouri town near the Nebraska border. He grew up around farms and that propelled his interest in Agronomy.
- Regarding his education details, Sam attended the University of Missouri College of Agriculture. He was a member of the Alpha Gamma Sigma fraternity in his college.
- Graves had a wife named Lesley Hickok in 1986 but they got divorced in 2012.
- He also has a brother named Todd Graves and they grew up in a happy family.
- Sam is a father to 3 children named Emily Graves, Trey Graves, and Megan Graves.
- Sam had a net worth of $3 million in 2012 which might have increased currently.
- He has 2797 followers on his Instagram account.