Sean Ellis is a man from the USA who was kept in the prison for 22 years for a crime he did not even commit. He was convicted in 1995 of first-degree murder for the 1993 shooting of police detective John Mulligan. He was released in the year 2015 after his third trial.
Netflix has recently released new docuseries Trial 4 peers in highlighting the case of Sean Ellis. Below are 10 facts about Sean Ellis that you should know.
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts About Sean Ellis
- Who Is Sean Ellis From Trial 4? well Sean Ellis is a man who was caught in a false or wrongful accusation of shooting police detective John Milligan in the year 1993.
- New docuseries Trail 4 subject Sean Ellis has faced the disaster in his life and his 22 years was ruined which he will never get back.
- Where is he now? As per the website, Sean Ellis is living an admirable life after his release in the year 2015 and he was provided with housing for the first three years at his mother’s church, while he got his bearings.
- Sean Ellis was convicted of murdering the detective John Mulligan.
- While following the case details, Eyewitnesses claimed that they spotted a Black man crouching next to Mulligan’s SUV, and later saw the same man standing at a payphone talking to another figure.
- Furthermore, Sean Ellis is in a relationship with his girlfriend and the couple are planning their wedding in the year 2021.
- We do not have information and details regarding his family and siblings.
- Since Sean Ellis was born in the year 1974, he is currently at the age of 46 years old.
- He is not on any social media platform.
- He was kept in jail for 22 years and released in the year 2015.