Sean Maloney is an American politician and congressman who has been serving the people of the 18th Congressional district of New York as their Representative in the House.
Quick Facts: Sean Maloney Wife And Net Worth: Who Is He Married To?
|Birthday||July 30, 1966|
|Children||Essie Maloney Florke, Jesús Florke, Daley Maloney Florke|
|Education||University of Virginia School of Law|
Maloney was born in Canada, but he did his college education in the United States of America. He liked the USA and decided to give it a go at politics and has succeeded a lot.
His first encounter with the world of politics was when he became a volunteer for Bill Clinton’s presidential campaign. Let’s get to know this politician’s life details a bit more deeply now, shall we?
10 Facts On Sean Maloney
- Sean Maloney is currently 54 years of age. He has a lot of experience in politics, which always comes in handy when making decisions concerning many people.
- He was born on July 30, 1966, according to the wiki sources.
- Maloney was born in a place called Sherbrooke in Canada. He grew up there and had a wonderful childhood.
- Sean Maloney had always been ambitious about his education. He graduated with a Bachelor’s from the University of Virginia in the USA.
- If we are to talk about his family members, Sean Maloney is a blessed man. He has a wife and 3 children.
- Sean Maloney’s wife is Randy Florke, and they got married in 2014. His children’s names are Essie Maloney Florke, Jesús Florke, and Daley Maloney Florke.
- Regarding Political Party, Sean Maloney is a member of The Democratic party. He always was drawn to the ideals and principles of the Democratic party rather than the Republicans.
- Sean Maloney’s net worth details remain unknown to date. We will publish when enough info is available.
- Sean also worked as an attorney at a law firm named Willkie Farr & Gallagher.
- Sean Maloney has a Twitter account under the username “@RepSeanMaloney” and has 134.4k followers.