Sebastian Joseph aka Sebastian Joseph-Day is a nose tackler for the Los Angeles Rams. He is an impressive tackler and has amassed decent stats during his seasons in the NFL.
The former college athlete’s decent stats as a player for the Rutgers got him picked as a 195th pick overall in the 6th round of the NFL draft in 2018. since then he has set out to prove himself in the league.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Education||Stroudsburg High School|
10 Facts About Sebastian Joseph-Day
- Sebastian Joseph aka Sebastian Joseph-Day was born on March 21, 1995, and is 25 years old as of September 2020.
- He earns a salary of around $750,000 per year as per his contract and has earned more than $1.2 million over the course of his career (as of September 2020) as per OverTheCap.
- His net worth is between $1 million to $5 million. The star also has a salary cap of $958,000.
- The star’s parents have seen him lay in the NFL. His father Joseph Vivens-Day and mother Mirlende Joseph-Day, who works as a nurse as per The Arms.
- He has a girlfriend who studied fashion in the past and who works a lot however, her name is not public.
- Sebastian Joseph has a height of 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) tall and she weighs in at 310lbs (141 kg).
- He started his college career back in 2013 and graduated in 2017. He spent 5 seasons playing as a tackler for the Rutgers.
- While in college he was named the number 30 prospect.
- Similarly, due to his decent stats, he was drafted into the NFL as a round 6 pick. He has been a part of the Los Angeles Rams ever since the draft.
- While he is not the first choice nose-tackler for the Rams, he is slowly rising in terms of contribution to the team.