Maria Hinojosa (married to German Perez) is popular as the founder and the CEO of Futuro Media Group, she is a media mogul and a pioneer for Latino women in journalism. As a matter of fact, she was listed in the 100 Most Influential Hispanics, by the Hispanic Business magazine.
Hinojosa has worked for international new companies like CBS, NPR, and CNN. She is also one of the most decorated news anchors in North America.
|Birthday||July 2, 1961|
CHECK OUT our virtual events schedule, brought to you by @AtriaBooks
Let the virtual book tour begin!
—TEAM MH pic.twitter.com/H9wdWgVhrU
— Maria Hinojosa (@Maria_Hinojosa) September 16, 2020
10 Facts About Maria Hinojosa
- Maria Hinojosa is married to German Perez. They tied the knot on July 20, 1991, and they have 2 children, a son, and a daughter according to Encyclopedia. She and her family live in Harlem.
- Hinojosa’s son is an adult but her daughter is still young.
- Maria’s birthday is on July 2 (1961) and she is 59 years old as of October 2020 according to this source.
- She was born in Mexico City, Mexico, and is a Mexican by nationality. She lives in the USA and is employed in America.
- While her height has not been revealed some source claim she is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall. She also has Brownish hair and Brown eyes.
- According to Coresatin, she has a net worth of $400,000 in 2020. Her net worth is thanks to her 4-decade long career.
- She got her first breakthrough in media after she started the radio show, ‘Latino USA’.
- The show was centered towards the Latino community, in fact, it was one of the first radio programs in the USA for the Latino community.
- Her journalism career is one of the most decorated of any Hispanic journalist in the world. She moved from Mexico City to the USA to work in a career in journalism.
- During her career, she has worked for news networks like CBS, CNN, etc.